The asmodus Minikin 3 box mod has the potential to output up to 200W in either variable wattage or our fully user-programmable wattage curve mode as well as featuring a more accurate temperature control suite than past iterations of the Minikin line, with preset settings for Ni200 nickel, titanium, SS316, SS317, and SS304 in addition to fully adjustable TCR and TFR functions. The screen of the Minikin III is a full-colored screen featuring six different color options that the user is able to either cycle through or simply select it in the menu function. There is a G-sensor: an accelerometer in the device which allows the user to cycle through all the color options without entering the settings. Simply shake the device three times viciously to change the color of the screen in a linear pattern. This can be turn off in the menu function. The accelerometer feature allows the screen to have a random color whenever the user takes it out of his or her purse or backpack.
The Minikin 3 will vibrate if there is a short in the atty, no atomizer or low battery. A warning message will also display when one of said errors occurs. The Minikin 3 has an option to activate a 6 letter passcode for added protection. When the mod is turned on the user is prompt a message to unlock with their 6 digit code. This provides safety to people who have children, friends, and relatives that are under the age of 21. The password code will not be erased upon updating the vape mod device. The user can rest easy knowing if a thief steals their Minikin v3 vape mod, they basically just stole a brick.
The Minikin 3 vapor mod features compatibility with our proprietary wireless charging base (sold separately), allowing for convenient recharging perfect for anyone working at a desk, gaming, or simply relaxing at home. This charging dock outputs a current of 1A, and although the GX-200-UTC chipset implements built-in balance charging. We still recommend that this charging option is not the main method used for replenishing your 18650 cells, as an external intelligent charger will always be a safer, faster, and overall more efficient means of charging Li-ion cells.
- Advanced GX-200-UTC Chipset
- Powered By 2 Married High Drain 18650 Li-ion Cells
- Power Output Range (VW or Curve Mode): 5.0-200.0W
- Power Output Range (Temperature Control): 5.0-120.0W
- Operational Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0Ω
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572°F / 100-300°C
- Crisp High Definition Full-Color Touchscreen
- Adjustable TCR and TFR Functionality
- Temperature Control Presets For Ni200, Titanium, SS316, SS317, and SS304
- User Programmable Wattage Curve Mode
- Puff Counter
- Haptic Feedback Indicates Error Message
- G-Sensor (Accelerometer to cycle colors on the screen)
- Upgradeable Firmware Support
- USB Type-C Firmware Upgrade and Charging Port
- Reverse Polarity, Short-Circuit, Low-Voltage, High-Resistance, Low-Resistance, ESD, Over-Charge, Overheat, and Overtime Protection
- 510 Connection