Shipping cut off time is 11am AEST on business days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed after this time will be processed the next business day.
Vape Nation aims to process and get orders out the door within 1 business day of receipt, however this may extend to 3 business days during busy periods. Orders placed during a public holiday or weekend will be shipped the next business day.
All orders are shipped via Australia Post with the tracking ID automatically emailed to you through Australia Post. You can track your order here.
If you don't receive the tracking number by 2pm, please check your junk or spam folder. Parcels will be sent with signature confirmation. Your order may need to be picked up at the nominated post office if you are not at the delivery location during the delivery time. This is to ensure your parcel is delivered and does not go missing.
- Standard Post FREE for orders over $50
- Express Post FREE for orders over $75
- Express Post UPGRADE $4 for orders between $50 and $74.95
- Standard Post $8 for orders under $50
- Express Post $10 for order under $75
*** Lithium-ion batteries can only be shipped via Standard Post (more information below) ***
Once the parcel leaves the warehouse, shipment times are outside of our control and in the hands of Australia Post. Average shipping times are as follows:
- Standard Post: 2 - 6 business days
- Express Post: 1 - 2 business days
Batteries via Express Post
Due to aviation safety regulations, lithium batteries cannot be sent via any shipping method that involves aircraft, and any orders containing lithium batteries (or devices containing batteries) will be sent via parcel post (road freight) regardless of which shipping method you select.
Please make sure you select the correct shipping method based on the contents of your shopping cart. If you choose incorrectly, we will refund the difference and send via Standard Post.
All pre-orders will be shipped the day after we receive the product via your nominated shipping method.
Shipping costs or free shipping offers still apply. Orders with in stock items will be shipped when pre-order items arrive. We advise placing separate orders if you require in stock items ASAP.
Returned and Reshipped Parcels
Australia Post charges us a fee for returned parcels. In certain circumstances, we may pass that fee on to you, along with the cost of reshipping your parcel, and you may be required to make payment prior to your parcel being reshipped.
These circumstances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- If Australia Post cannot deliver your parcel to the address you specified during checkout (if you enter a wrong or incomplete address)
- If you have not collected your parcel from your local post office and it is returned to us according to Australia Post's abandoned parcels process
- If you or someone in your household rejects delivery of a parcel
If we determine that your parcel is returned through no fault of your own, we will reship the parcel to you at our expense.
If you have any other questions about our shipping procedures, don't hesistate to message us via Facebook Pages Messenger or email us at email@example.com.