- Avoid vaping in crowded areas or control your vapour, ie. Step to the side and avoid breathing vapour in people’s personal space.
- Vape in smoking areas if available
- Familiarise yourself with attitudes and laws of vaping when traveling. Some countries have strict vaping bans, while some restrict places you can vape.
- Ask for permission before vaping at someone’s home, if someone is visiting your home check with them before vaping.
- Vape in front or near the vicinity of minors, if a family is walking past, wait for them to pass before vaping.
- Vape in ques or lines, this is annoying for everyone else and intrudes on their personal space.
- Leave your vape or vape gear especially e-liquid unattended around children
- Vape anywhere with smoking bans (bus stops, entrances of restaurants etc.) recent regulation has unfortunately lumped vaping in with smoking and there are massive fines for breaking this rule.
- Criticise smokers, if they are curious to nicely inform them about vaping.